woensdag 16 juli 2014

Christian Pastor Wears Elk Head And Antlers For Annual Elk Hunting Sermon

elk church 1 Christian Pastor Wears Elk Head And Antlers For Annual Elk Hunting Sermon
TO Tveta Church in Värmland County, Sweden, where the annual “elk hunt sermon” is being led by pastor Maria Carlsson wearing a elk head and antlers. 

Says she:
“I’ve been thinking about it all autumn. I wanted to do something fun and a little different. I really wanted it. I’m the only active pastor in the area who is also a licenced hunter, so it seemed fitting. I saw this elk mask in a costume shop and then it hit me, ‘That’s it! That’s what I’m going to do.’ But it was sort of hard to see with the mask on my head, so I was a big concerned I might trip and fall.”

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Sticky post

So many things you hear in this world, but everything that weird is not true?
Hell no! Read this blog to know all kind of weird things that are really true!